$100000 - $100000
We have a permanent opportunity for a fast growing and well-established business based out of Sydney CBD. As a business this a remarkable chance to grow as they do as this is the first role of this nature in the organisation. This means it offers a fast track to leadership opportunities on the back of success. There is a lot of Autonomy in the business and they want someone who isn’t afraid to be heard and wants to have an impact of new strategic initiatives as well as asking the right questions to get the job done.
Working with the Program manager you will work closely with a team of 23 to successfully launch and improve web and mobile applications. You will be responsible for driving the design and end user experience/journey of products that include mobile, web and applications. We need someone who has experience and can demonstrate a portfolio across all three areas.
Hands on coding experience is not required as you have an extremely efficient team beneath you, but you need to understand the languages and tools required.
- Create high quality mockups and prototypes
- Implement responsible principles to ensure applications render well across multiple devices and form factors.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Promote usability best practices
- Good knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Expertise with user experience techniques such as rapid prototyping, journey mapping and storyboarding
- Use and be experienced with Bootstrap Version ¾
- Expert knowledge with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and Mockup Tools (ie Balsamiq)
- Awareness of new digital technologies and aspiration to combine usability with visual design
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Worked with Agile/Scrum
To learn more about this opportunity and the business please send your CV to email@example.com or call Debbie on 04219 66295 for more information.