Sales Engineer (Workflow Solutions)
$200000 - $200000 Negotiable dep on Experience
We are working with one of the fastest growing organisations in the world! This high growth software vendor started out right here in Melbourne before expanding globally with offices now across America and England. They have a great story to tell and their journey for Australia is only just beginning!
As an organisation they specialise in change management and digital transformation from a document and workflow perspective offering both desktop and cloud enabled workflows for secure sharing and collaboration. Sounds sexy doesn’t it? Well it does when you are beating one of the most established market leaders’ hands down on cost by 50% and offer end to end solutions from tailored solutions to deployment and training. They have a well-established engineering and support team and recently launched a new analytics platform with the moto of ‘bottoms up’ giving employees the tools, they need to make their jobs easier. They aim to improve productivity and corporate sustainability.
This role is to act as the first sales and technical resource for all of Australia. You will report into the VP of customer success and be the voice of their customers which typically are around 10,000+ employees and include global brands such as Exo Mobil, Experian and Caterpillar to name a few. We are considering candidates from both Melbourne and Sydney and the role does have an expectation of travel.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Microsoft server and operating systems alongside application deployment.
- Knowledge of enterprise environments, deployments and multi-system integrations
- Communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with customer senior management.
- Demonstrated ability in customer-facing positions, preferably as a professional services consultant, solutions engineer, or sales engineer
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to juggle multiple customers in a single working day
- Experience working with complex to IT organisations
- Articulating complex technical and business solutions simply to an executive audience
- Superb presentation skills
- Experience working with in document productivity applications, PDF, managed print services, or document management systems (DMS)
To learn more about the role and the organisations story, please send your CV for consideration to Debbier@logicalresources.com.au or call 04219 66295.