Enterprise Account Executive
$150000 - $300000 + Benefits
How would you like to work for one of the most reputable brands globally in the Business intelligence and Data space?
Enterprise Account Executive $150,000 – $300,000 OTE uncapped
Melbourne and Sydney
Year on year this business has experienced substantial growth and are specifically focused on the enterprise market. As a business their offering is strongest in the financial, healthcare and government space but you’re not limited on these verticals. They have their own data management and analytics platform and through several acquisitions have a range of tools that combines data from your traditional database, applications, spreadsheets, websites and customised sources. There really isn’t anything you can’t do with this tech giant when it comes to Data!
The role is a hybrid position including account management and new business. 30% of your time will see you managing a small portfolio of existing customers where you will be responsible for creating a strategic roadmap to introduce new services and maximise on revenue. The remaining 70% of the role will be focused on new business but not completely from cold. You will receive a list of ‘whitespace’ accounts/ brands to approach (ones they want to work with or have worked with previously).
The ideal candidate will have come from an enterprise software background and preferably have experience with CRM, ERP, Data or Business Intelligence services. Unlike most brands in the enterprise space the sales cycles here range from 8 weeks to 12 months so you could be earning in no time!
To discuss the role or to learn more about their offering and the role, please call Debbie on 04219 66295.