Corporate Account Executive – Logical Resources
Job Title

Corporate Account Executive

  • Position:
  • Salary:
  • Location:
  • Job ID: 03936
  • Applications: 0
Share This Job

Corporate Account Executive

Melbourne $80,000  with an Uncapped bonus of $35,000+

Are you a confident communicator with the ability to think on your feet? One of Australia’s fastest growing businesses are looking for an Corporate account executive who can do just that. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a business who truly value their company culture, with countless prospects for you to grow alongside the organisation.

Over 30% of your time will be spent with mid market clients in uplifting and renewing existing services. The other 70% will be managing internal enquires and demonstrating the software to multiple stakeholders remotely all across the APAC region.

With a 40% increase in global enterprise sales over the past 2 years, now is an excellent time to join this organisation as they continue to develop world-wide. They are already working with an impressive amount of household names, and the list continues to grow. To say culture is important to this organisation is an understatement, with offices in the US, UK and Australia they have successfully created a team culture that uphold their values globally. You will be in great company within the Melbourne team who will support you and help you to develop.

The client offers a fast, smart, easy to use workflow optimisation, digital transformation and document management software. In this crucial role you will be the first point of call for prospective customers, it’s your job to engage customers to identify their needs, educate them on the software and attain a sale. Excellent communication skills and experience in client relationship management are crucial as you will demo the product to small – mid size organisations, and attention to detail will be essential when generating quotes. We’re looking for a real team player who goes the extra mile to ensure customers get the service they deserve. As the company develops you will too, you could soon see yourself in an enterprise business development manager role working with huge customers globally.

The ideal candidate will have a proactive nature, hard-working attitude and truly take pride in their work. If that sounds like you call Debbie on 04219 66295 or send your resume to debbier@logicalresoures.com.au

You can share this story by using your social accounts:

Debbie Raddings

Lead Consultant